Our Vision and Values
Our School Vision Statement
Our school community nurtures the seeds of potential in every child through an inspirational and diverse curriculum for every part of life. Rooted in God’s love, the whole child flourishes and grows into their unique contribution to the world.
Flourishing lives, rooted in God, nurturing all.
Our School Aims
We enable every child to reach their full potential by:
- Providing individual routes through an exciting and enriched whole school curriculum
- Celebrating every child’s achievements, contributions and talents
- Establishing a culture where we never settle for anything less than our personal best
- Believing that we can all make a difference and can make a unique contribution to the world
Rooted in God
We provide an excellent Christian education through:
- Strong and effective partnership with our local church and clergy
- Our religious education curriculum including understanding of other faiths
- Engaging collective worship
- Making space for children to explore their own spirituality
We offer a safe and secure environment where children can take risks, be happy and grow by:
- Going above and beyond to meet the needs of every child to ensure their success and guide them to reach their aspirations
- Encouraging children to explore the fullness of who they are and support their character development within the diverse society we live in
- Recognising the importance of health and wellbeing of ourselves and others as a key to happiness and success
- Encouraging children to become good citizens, who take an interest in issues, in our local, national and global communities to make their own contribution to secure the future of the world we live in
Our chosen Scripture and Biblical Story which our vision and values are rooted in.
May Christ dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love.
The Mustard Seed – Parable – Matthew 13 – 31-32
He set another parable before them, saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field; which indeed is smaller than all seeds. But when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in its branches."
Our School Values
When we grow the fruit of the spirit we live as children of God, as considerate friends and as members of society who make a difference.
The Fruits of the Spirit – Galatians 5